(Formerly part of North Central Mindanao Conference; then Central Mindanao Adventist Mission)
Organized 2019; renamed 2019
|Territory:||Cabanglasan, Damulog, Dangcagan, Don Carlos, Impasugong, Kadingilan, Kalilangan, Kibawe, Kitaotao, Lantapan, Malaybalay, Maramag, Pangantucan, Quezon, San Fernando, Sumilao, and Valencia in the province of Bukidnon; and the municipality of Wao in Lanao del Sur.|
|Statistics (June 30, 2020):||Churches, 249; membership, 50,800; population, 2,457,330 (online statistics).|
|Address:||MVC Annex, Sayre Highway; Valencia City; Bukidnon 8709; Philippines.|
- President, Jerry C. Patalinghug.
- Secretary, Porferio E. Lagunday Jr.
- Treasurer, Edgardo D. Torniado.
- Adventist Chaplaincy Ministries, Ministerial Association, and Sabbath School and Personal Ministries, Abundionito P. Cayme;
- Ministerial Spouses Association, Marife M. Patalinghug.
- Children's Ministries, Family Ministries, and Women's Ministries, Marife M. Patalinghug.
- Communication, Jeiel R. Base.
- Education, Gemalyn B. Tagaygay.
- Health Ministries, and Youth Ministries, Virgilio V. Teves Jr.
- Planned Giving and Trust Services, Edgardo D. Torniado.
- Public Affairs and Religious Liberty, Porferio E. Lagunday Jr.
- Publishing Ministries, Elmer I. Abesta.
- Stewardship Ministries, Levi J. Campanero.
- 1000 Missionary Movement, AMiCUS, MAS, and NSO, Virgilio V. Teves Jr.
- ASI, and Music Ministries, Abundionito P. Cayme.
- Auditing, Chad M. Fronteras.
- Home Health Education, Lynuel Solis.
- Legal Affairs, Edgardo D. Torniado.
- Nurture, Discipleship, and Reclamation/Integrated Evangelism Lifestyle, Jeiel R. Base.
- Philanthropy, Jerry C. Patalinghug.
- Spirit of Prophecy, and Voice of Prophecy, Elmer I. Abesta.
- ADRA, Abundionito P. Cayme.
Legal Name: Central Mindanao Mission of Seventh-day Adventists.
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.